• Lead Projects as project manager.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Active, initiative and efficient; strong sense of time and responsibility; strong supervision and management capabilities in project implementation; able to coordinate all parties and solve problems occurred in project; strong time-sensitivity, and supervise project team to complete projects according to schedule.
• Experience in IT Project Management to include: Scheduling, Coordination, Control, Budgeting, and/or Project/Process Documentation
• Knowledge of application development, including business requirements gathering, development, testing, and implementation
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• PMP certification is needed